If you have standing water in your premises, a certified water damage specialist should be called. Our certified specialists are equipped with large water removal machine that remove water quickly, minimizing your damage and loss.
- Cleanup from broken pipes or lines, toilet overflow, storm damage
- Air movers and dehumidifiers for carpet, tile, structural drying
- Disinfecting (mold and mildew control)
- Trained and IICRC Certified Technicians
- Carpet and Tile Restorative Services
- Complete Restoration and Cleanup Services Available
Drying a home or business is simply a matter of providing the proper amount of fast air movement to force the moisture out of the flooring, walls, ceiling. This moisture is then removed by large commercial dehumidifiers that collect the moisture and pumps it into your drain. Antimicrobial are applied to kill and prevent mold/mildew. This drying process usually takes 3-4 days to complete.
There is a 24 hour grace period before the mold and mildew will begin to use your carpet and carpet padding as a food source. After 48 hours, the carpet is only salvageable 50% of the time. After 72 hours, the carpet is no longer salvageable and mold has most likely started to grow inside the walls and other dark areas that have gotten wet.
Many customers are confused about the procedure for drying out a home. Most think that just by tearing out the carpet they have solved the problem and saved having to call a professional for carpet water extraction. This misconception couldn’t be further from the truth. There is still an excessive amount of moisture present that will provide a breeding ground for mold if left unattended.
Why you should clean your carpet all year roundBecause the weather condition warms and people head outdoors, it is important that custodial departments don’t lose view of what needs to be accomplished indoors. There are many reasons why carpets should not be overlooked. Doug Berjer product manager for CFR, manufacturers of recycling portable carpet extractors, provides these top ten reasons to have carpets cleaned year round. Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
- Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can enhance the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
- Helps make carpets much easier to maintain. A lot of carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept completely cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be taken out with regular vacuuming.
- Eliminates spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Extracting them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Avoids buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the accumulation of multiple unhealthy contaminants.
- Improves the appearance of any space. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall hygiene of a home or facility.
- Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is well-maintained. This includes the carpeting.
- Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
- Removes dust mites and insects that may have found a home in carpets.
- Maintains the carpet’s manufacturer’s warranty. The majority of carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a particular amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
They cleaned our carpet on March 24th. They arrived on time (early actually) and we were very pleased with the job they did on our carpets, and the cost was very reasonable.
EXCELLENT SERVICE! The owners of this company take a lot of pride in making sure the results are very good. We used them for our whole house and we had a lot of pet smell issues that had accumulated over the last 15 years. We didn't have the funds to buy new carpet so we thought we would try them. They were able to get the pet smell out and they even were able to get oil paint from my 2 year old out of an upstairs bedroom carpet. Would use again.